However, I have so much to be thankful for this year I wanted to share it with you all.
1. I am Thankful for my family. My husband, My children, and this baby to come!
2. I am Thankful for my health. In March my health seemed quite uncertain as I a tumor was discovered in my ovary and I had to have emergency surgery followed by 3 weeks of waiting for Pathology. It was benign, I am blessed!
3. I am Thankful that Chris works so hard to support us and never complains about my staying home with the kids and not contributing financially. He NEVER COMPLAINS. NEVER!
4. I am Thankful for the health of my children. Charlie, Ruthie, and Lily are all wonderfully healthy, and this new baby seems to be also. We are all eagerly anticipating his arrival!
5. I am Thankful for "James", our baby to be. I was told I "might" never get pregnant again after my ovary was removed. I cried and prayed several days that God would show us his Glory and what his plan was for us as we wanted at least 1 more child to complete our family. The next month, I saw 2 pink lines on a test. We are blessed with this baby, just as we were with our babies before, and I know this would not be possible without God!
6. I am Thankful for my family. I have 2 sets of parents that both love me in their own ways. My Mom (and Step Dad)is always there with the absolute truth, no matter how ugly it might be. In a way, she has made me a better Mother to my own children because I won't make the same mistakes. My father is always there to support us. No matter what, My Daddy and his wonderful wife support our decisions whether it be family related, house related, or anything else. I feel blessed to always have their love and support!
7. I am Thankful for my brand new car. After spending the last year and a half wondering whether or not we would get from Point A to Point B safely, or if we would be able to get home, and worrying overnights that there would be yet another costly repair needed, I have a safe, dependable, and reliable new car. Chris told me to pick it out, and to get whatever I wanted...I kept it within our budget and got the options I absolutely wanted. I am very Thankful that we can afford these things, and that we can provide a comfortable life for our children free of hunger and uncertainty.
8. I am Thankful for my husband's company. They not only provide the money for the roof over our heads, and food in our mouths, they also provide our medical insurance at a great discount to us. My husband will be getting an annual raise again this year, and a Christmas bonus, we are incredibly blessed to get one of these things, and unbelievably blessed to receive both!