Monday, November 8, 2010

"Diamonds"

What's that saying we always heard growing up? "Diamonds are a girl's best friend"? Yeah, that one. This morning Ruthie went up to my room to bring down my cell phone. I slept with it by the bed last night so that I would have it in case I needed to call someone for whatever reason. I don't usually do that. Anyway, she came down this morning sporting her beautiful rhinestone encrusted headband, a colored rhinestone encrusted hair clip, and my engagement ring. You read right, MY engagement ring. She told me it was beautiful and sparkly, and she was keeping it. However, after I explained she could wear it, but then it meant she was married to her Daddy, she changed her mind. "Yuck, here, you can have it back" she said. Ahhhhh, to be 4 again! Enjoy some photos!




So Sparkly


Shhhh, don't tell Daddy!


Gorgeous little beauty queen in the making

PS. I am slowly, but surely recovering from this horrid sinus attack. I'm still stuffy and tired, but able to hold down food now, which is more than I can say for Lily last night! More on that later!


Blinkie Graphics Generator at TextSpace.net,

No comments:

Post a Comment