Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fluff

Did you know that I cloth diaper? Many people have no idea because I will often buy a bag of disposables to bring with on long drives, shopping outings, and visits to family. Why? Well, a lot of people think it's repulsive to wash your baby's poop out by swishing a diaper in the toilet and I don't want them to be uncomfortable...a lot of women that have done it with their own children turn their noses up at the mere thought of it. I hear a lot "Why do/would you use cloth diapers? I mean, I did, but I didn't have a choice!". And to that, I give you this...



Reasons I cloth Diaper:



1. They are absolutely adorable!


2. It's cheaper than buying disposables (in the long run).


3. It's better for my baby's skin (My son got a chemical burn and a staph infection from disposables). Cloth diapers are gel, chemical, and plastic free! They breathe which prevents rashes!


4. It's better for the environment.Each baby in cloth saves roughly 2tons of waste from going into landfills!


5. With all the new cloth, it's no more inconvenient than disposables.Did you know that you are supposed to flick out/rinse out the poop in a disposable before throwing it away!? You are! Read the side of the disposable bags, I know that Huggies and Loves had it listed when Charlie was in cloth!


6. I never "run out" of diapers. All I have to do is throw them in the washer!


7. I Love it!


8. No diaper rashes-EVER!


9. Potty training is waaaay easier!


10. Better bottom cushioning for those spills the little one takes!


11. I like being a leader, and not just following the crowd to something that could potentially hurt my child. Cloth is always going to be better than a gel/chemical filled stiff piece of paper/plastic!



Blinkie Graphics Generator at TextSpace.net,

No comments:

Post a Comment