1. I met my husband March 31, 1999 on AOL. I talked to him for 45 minutes before giving him directions to my parents house to meet me. during the hour it took him to arrive, I was hoping and praying he wasn't a psycho who was going to kill my parents and I.
2. I married this man 1 year to the day after we met. It was love at first sight for me.
3. I am terrified of spiders!
4. I like snakes, they fascinate me.
5. My daughter is named after a space ship. Not the "Lilyanne", the "Serenity" Google it if you don't believe me...google "Firefly Serenity"...the Serenity painted on the ship at the end of the movie is what I will have a tattoo of someday.
6. I LOVED Twilight the book series, not so much the 2nd and 3rd movies.
7.I hate going to church, and even the idea of it causes me to want to go back to bed.
8. I had my 4th baby at home.
9. I only have 1 ovary.
10. I have always wanted at least 4 kids.
11. I want to be a homebirth midwife someday, you know, when I "grow up".
12. I used to be a firefighter.
13. I used to be a first responder, then EMT, then paramedic.
14. I miss my grandma every day.
15. I sew cloth diaper inserts.
16. I cloth diaper and am not afraid to stick my hand into a toilet if I have to.
17. I avoid companies with poor customer service. If you don't value the money I put out for your product, I don't want your product.
18. I LOVE Thirsties cloth diapers and their covers - AWESOME!
19. Breastfeeding is hard work!
20. I own a Medela Symphony breastpump.
21. I sell used cloth diapers on diaperswappers.com
22. I will secretly take the batteries out of annoying toys.
23. I absolutely hate doing laundry, not so much the washing and drying, but the carrying up 2 flights, folding, and putting away.
24. I don't hand wash dishes ever.
25. I refuse to give my baby a pacifier.