Wednesday, February 16, 2011

There's no fun like snow fun!

The 3 older kids went out with Daddy and had a blast in our amazing amount of leftover blizzard snow! They built a snowman, threw snowballs, and dug out an ice tunnel. They also threw snowballs at me when they caught me taking photos from inside! Enjoy!




Lily is ready to go out!




Cinderella Ruth, the snow queen




Daddy does all the work on the snowman...




Snowman




Snooooowball!




Missed Me, Missed Me, Now You Gotta Kiss Me!




This photo captures the bond between them nicely. They are so close!




"Charlie fell down and broke his crown, and Ruthie came tumbling after"hahaha (They were fine...)




All the kids have loved this car in the snow, I wonder why!?




Almost got me...




James and I hung out in the house, you know, where it was warm and dry

1 comment:

  1. Just wait until next year. James will want to be out there will the rest of them.
    Fun photos.

    ReplyDelete